Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What an Experience!

 
This very fast, and exhausting experience was well worth it with Professor Wesley in her GE 102 English class. I learned a lot of things that I actually should have learned already from my past English classes. Including all of the new things that she taught us; It all makes me feel so much smarter since I graduated high school already. Even though we have been in this class for five weeks now, it really does not feel that long. 

Never in my life have I ever had to work so hard to get what I want. That's a fact, here in college, things are real! Nothing is given to anybody, and it has been my wake up call that life isn't going to be a walk in the park. I feel that I wasn't really prepared to succeed here, as I did in high school. I struggled to pass the things I did pass, and in my mind I felt that my grade would be at least around a B. Turns out I had a C mid term average. This just means that I need to work harder, no excuses. Success is my goal, nothing will hinder me from reaching it. 

______________________________________________________

Being in this program has brought more benefits to myself than I planned on getting. Seeing how the college life, and how classes are actually going to be before anyone else is a preparation for myself. Now I really know what is required of me to do my absolute best when I return in the fall. I said all that to say this, Professor Wesley is an awesome professor! She is a highly recommended English professor from me, I would advise anyone to take her classes. I will be taking her again in the fall for GE 103. Definitely looking forward to succeeding more than I did in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment