Thursday, July 11, 2013

1940 - RIP

Her time is now . . .1940


Can you believe that Nel and Sula still came back together to talk after Sula screwed Nel over?

Well....it was three years later and Nel found out that Sula is severely ill.  Nel actually contacted Sula to check on her, or maybe she just wanted to ask Sula why she done what she done. I kind of don't blame Nel for being curious. I would want to know why my "used to be best friend" did that to me too. I don't think I would have ever tried to contact them though. The only way I would have asked them was if they some how came in my presence. Nel had to travel to see Sula.

ANYWAYYYSSSS. . .


I would really like to know what kind of sickness Sula was suffering from. I know we read that she had symptoms like fevers, but it must have been way worse than that. Sula was really getting some age on her, and that sickness took her life. PAINLESSLY

I found it really shocking how Nel went to see her at Eva's house at first(Sula's grandmother), before she had to get sent to the hospital. Because I thought Sula would have tried to kill Nel or inflict some type of pain to her when she came. Surprisingly, the suspense in Sula's fate, and the argument between the two had my full attention. Sula couldn't even tell herself why she fucked Nel's man. So Nel got everything off her chest about it and I don't fault her for that. Although, Nel is stoopid for offering to go to the drug store to pick up Sula's prescribed medicene for her. After what she has done to me, theres' no way I would do something like that for her.

 

Nel probably knew Sula wasn't going to make it without her medicene. She wanted to know why Sula did her like that, so I guess she had to get her what she needed to keep her be able to talk and think, so Nel could find out. But Nel didn't get anything but a bitch out of Sula. 


Sula's dumb ass takes her medicine once Nel gets it for her. But she kept on overdosing herself like it was going to make something better! To overdose yourself will only make you worse, and this shows Sula's true dumb side. Her true murderous act. So Sula died of overdosing on her pain killers. I'm sure most people wanted her dead. To me she deserved to be dead. She's only putting all harm to the society and just like a suffering animal, you'd rather just put them down, than continue to let them suffer. 

I think karma has finally struck Sula. The lives she has taken, and the pain she has inflicted, has now hit her back.
 

R.I.P. 

SULA


No comments:

Post a Comment