Use your "Imaginaaaaaaaaaaattttiooonnnn ! ! "
This is definitely the most imaginative chapter yet. Since the first paragraph, I could literally picture every single event being played in my mind as if I was dreaming. I could even imagine the perverted men that hang out around the stores on Carpenter's road. These guys actually remind me of guys I'm around every day. Looking at females, and calling them things like "pig meat". That's just rude!
Although I hate the fact that there were these four white teenagers who found it funny to bully the black children everyday in the afternoon. Those boys inflicted pain upon the black children just as worse as some grown people get jumped by a gang, or beat up from some kind of unmatched(two on one)fist fight. Nel and Sula both eventually had become a victim of these boys torment. They tried to avoid them for a while; but one day, Sula became fed up with hiding. It's like Sula's mind went insane and she was no longer in her right mind. I say that because on that day her and Sula decided to not hide from the boys one day after school. They eventually walk into the guys, showing dominance as if they owned Carpenter's road and tried to block their path. So Sula whipped out her knife! This young girl has some serious balls! Instead of even threatening them in the beginning with the knife, she cuts her own finger tip off and then threatens the boys! Showing them how crazy she was by almost cutting her finger off, she wanted them to imagine what she would do to them. I believe Sula had this all planned out before she even told Nel that she wanted to go the short way home. I can't even imagine what she would do to those boys! I'm sure they deserve it, but this girl has some serious issues!

No comments:
Post a Comment