My Research From the Library
Today in the library I experienced difficulty trying to obtain the books I could use as sources in my paper. Although I did figure out how to find the certain books I was looking for on my own. I went online and typed in racism as the criteria, then several books were at my disposal to choose from. Once I got help from the librarian on how to locate the book I chose on the shelves, I immediately went to help others who had a hard time finding what they needed.
The books I choose to pull information from were great choices. I already have a lot of facts, and also statistics that I can refer to in my paper. I haven't looked for many websites as sources yet, I am more concerned on making sure I get a good deal of information from the books since it is more difficult to find certain information from reading; rather than it is to find on the web.
I feel like I would still need a little help keeping up with the outline that I will create today. I think I may end up not following my outline as I begin to type my paper, which will probably cause me to not flow; and it may cause my paper to be unorganized. I know that I will do my best, and if there are any questions I may have, I know my peers are here with me the whole way.

No comments:
Post a Comment